December 10, 2010

10 Things To Know About Me - or Not

Hey!

People rarely get to know me, because I usually keep to myself. Maybe that's why I have few, but true friends. Anyway, here are some random things about me - so you can get an idea :))

  1. I'm a perfectionist (I need everything to be perfect, from outfit/makeup to the people I hang out with - stupid, I know)
  2. I'm not romantic, but I am idealistic, thus I believe you can find true love just once in a lifetime
  3. I just can't stand to be bossed around - if you really want to piss me off, tell me what (you want me) to do -when I didn't even ask for your advice!
  4. I love photography - I'm like OBSESSED with it, I own thousands of photos :D
  5. I like books, movies, TV shows with vamps & monsters & other spooky stuff
  6. I like sport, fast cars
  7. I don't like gold jewelry or sweet, pink, sparkly things
  8. I like blue and gray; I don't like yellow & orange
  9. I'm not a fan of pasta
  10. I'm addicted to coffee, but not so much to chocolate
That's it for now...


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...