December 16, 2010

Holidays are coming...!

Hey guys!


I finally dressed up my blog for the upcoming holidays. What do you think? :D


***


It's so cold outside... And it's snowing in Bucharest - this time it's for real! I'm not very happy about it, because traffic's became hellarious and I still have a lot of things to do. I'm not even done with my holidays shopping. Oh, so much to do, so little time...
Not to mention that my house is a mess. Literally. Apparently it takes longer than we thought for the workers to finish up everything *sigh* - In case you were wondering, I'm renovating my apartment (bad timing, I know!), I complained a lot about it on twitter.) I need a vacation!


All in all, I'm slowly getting into the Christmas spirit. Though I've got a busy schedule these days, I won't let that ruin my mood! 


How about you? are you ready for Christmas?:D


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the Xmas decoration =D

    Merry Christmas hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Larissa Thanks hun!:D Merry Christmas to you too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...