January 19, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge - My list

Hey guys!




I've decided to join the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren . It will help me keep my TBR pile organized, read awesome books and of course, have fun!:D You can find details about the challenge and sign up here. ;)


And this is what I'm planning to read. The list might change throughout the year, depending on release dates, if/when I can get the books, reviews I read around the blogosphere etc.




Unearthly - Cynthia Hand Review to come
XVI - Julia Karr 
Timeless - Alexandra Monir 
The False Princess - Eilis O'Neal 
Warped - Maurissa Guibord
Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton  Review
The Iron Thorn - Caitlin Kittredge 
The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney 
Haven - Kristi Cook 
The Demon Trapper’s Daughter - Jana Oliver 
Wake Unto Me - Lisa Cach 
Wither - Lauren DeStefano Review
Clarity - Kim Harrington 
Falling Under - Gwen Hayes Review to come
Born at Midnight - C.C. Hunter Review to come
A Touch Mortal - Leah Clifford  


Through Her Eyes - Jennifer Archer
Blood Magic - Tessa Gratton - Review to come
Entwined - Heather Dixon 


Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini - Review to come
Tempest Rising - Tracy Deebs
Hourglass - Myra McEntire 
Divergent - Veronica Roth - Review to come


Hereafter - Tara Hudson 
Possession - Elana Johnson 
Luminous - Dawn Metcalf 
Forgotten - Cat Patrick 
 
Wildefire - Karsten Knight 
Falling for Hamlet - Michelle Ray 
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake


Goodreads 2011 Debut Authors Challenge shelf


Pheww! It's going to be a busy year!:)


xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. Looong list! I have some of these books already on my DAC list! :D

    Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deea, if you want to send me your address I can send you those bookmarks. I have never sent international so if you can send me exactly what I will need.lol. I do not want to mess it up.

    Also I can send a few more if you want. Just let me know

    email me @ AwesomeSauceBooks(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...