January 19, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

Hey! ♥



 WWW is a meme hosted by Should be reading every Wednesday. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next? 
So:

I'm currently reading Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1) by Faith Hunter, as part of my Urban Fantasy Challenge. This series has been om my TBR list for a long time and I'm sorry I just got to it, because it's pretty good and I'm enjoying it so far. 


I recently finished reading The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Again, I'm relieved to be done with it!:D Reviews for books #2 and #3 to come. ;)


   

 Next, I'll read the 2nd book in the Jane Yellowrock series (Blood Cross) and the 3rd (Mercy Blade), which came out just a few weeks ago. And after I finish this series, hopefully I'll read Unearthly - by Cynthia Hand - if the postman still remembers where I live; I've been waiting for this book for almost two weeks now (living in the middle of nowhere Romania sucks). *sigh*




What  about you?
xoxo
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway !! I'm your latest follower !! Your blog seems great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Larissa :) Yeah... I finished it last week and I already miss the characters.

    @Elodie Thank YOU or the opportunity to enter your giveaway!;) And thanks or following me! I hope you'll like my blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for entering giveaway! I'm a new follower. I can't wait to read Unearthly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Awesomesauce Book Club hehe my pleasure! And thanks for the follow! I can't wait to read Unearthly either, sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Unearthly and I LOVED IT! You should definitely read it asap!

    I'm think i'm going to read Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal next. I've heard good things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THG series... so glad you're finished reading them! Despite the emotional rollercoaster they are. I really need to reread Mockingjay *sniff*

    I finished The Lost Saint last night and now...? Nothing yet! Thinking about either The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness or Impossible by Nancy Werlin. But will probably start something totally different LOL.

    Sooo excited for Unearthly! Can't wait to see what you think of it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...