February 18, 2011

Follow Friday (Feb. 18)

Hey!




TGIF so it's time for Follow Friday! Let's hop around and say hi!:)
Btw, this is a meme hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee's View and this week's feature is Aaron (Book Addict) of Dreaming About Other Worlds


Question of the week:


If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?


Well, I'm not a fan of Science Fiction. In fact, I haven't read that much Sci Fi, I mostly read YA and Urban Fantasy. I did try to read some books back in high school, but I couldn't get into them so I gave up on the genre. But maybe I didn't have the right book to get me hooked. So if you have some suggestions, just let me know, I wouldn't mind a change from time to time!:D Oh, and does Across the Universe by Beth Devis count as Science Fiction? I'm definitely planning on reading that one!


What about you?

Ok, now I have to get back to my book and - hopefully - finish it tonight. And maybe start the next one (my TBR pile is so big, it's actually scary!)


Have a fab weekend!

xoxo 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deea!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! I do hope you enjoy the books you've seen on my blog. There's so many there. *grins*

    I *love* your compulsive book buyer button. *smiles* I am horriblely compulsive with books! lol!

    You'll probably find a lot more adult rated book than YA on my blog. So I'm going to disavow any corruption of your innocent self on my part. ;)

    I do hope you have a wonderful weekend and fun reading!

    Redd @thewyldhollow

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Redd I know how it is, I ordered a dozen of books just this week! I don't even know when I'm going to read all of them. Feel free to use the Compulsive Book Buyer button.;) And I'm actually glad I can see more adult books on your blog, I'd love to add some on my TBR pile.:D

    @Tasha Thanks for stopping by and for the suggestions! I'll check them out ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Follow Friday. I think Across the Universe qualifies, it seems to be a common theme amongst the blogs today. I am a new follower.

    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy newest follower :) I'm not really science fiction fan either

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I think Across the Universe is sci fi. I want to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah there we go! I finally found your blog! YAY!

    I think Across the Universe does count. I haven't read that one yet!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...