March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (Mar. 1)

Hello everyone!



I'm a little moody today, I've spent over a week studying for some hellacious exams and they got canceled (or hopefully just postponed) at the last minute. Ugh. So I'm behind with my blog, books, reviews and everything fun. :)
Now I don't even know what to read, my TBR pile is huge. (btw, I've got some new books in the mail last week :D ).
Anyways...


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
So how about a little teaser from This Side of the Grave? :D

This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress #5) by Jeaniene Frost

“Well, it is,” I replied, straightening. “Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he’s not our best bet, and while he might refuse to do it if it was just you going, odds are he’ll say yes because I’ll be there.”
Bones’s mouth twisted in a way that told me that wasn’t the best argument I could’ve used. “Because we’re friends,” I quickly added. “Vlad’s big on being there for his friends.”
“I don’t question Tepesh’s taste in regarding you as a friend. Just yours for feeling the same way about him,” Bones muttered.
(p.119)


And if my Romanian fellows were wondering, yes, that would be our Vlad ČšepeČ™. :))) Except Jeaniene Frost's Vlad is more... *clears throat*... appealing and fun. To read, that is. ;)


This Side of the Grave is the 5th book in the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost and came out on February 22. Is it really necessary to say that this is a must read series?:D


Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)
Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4)
The Book Depository


What are you reading today?

Have a wonderful spring everyone!
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. GREAT minds think alike! I have teasers from This Side of the Grave as well!! Loved it! My review is also up as well!!

    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica hehe, true! I love the series and I've been really excited about this book. I'm glad you liked it! (I'll check out your review ASAP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sper ca editura leda sa publice acesta serie si spin-off-ul night huntress world.mi-a recomandat-o o prietena si abia astept sa o citesc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...