June 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

Hi!



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie.

No physical books this time around *sad face*,  but there's always Amazon and Audible.com to leave me broke provide me with super awesome books! Not to mention NetGalley and the sites that lend Kindle books!<3

Anyway, here's what I got:
*All links go to Goodreads

No Cure for the Broken Hearted 
by Kenneth Rosenberg
- Won at Book Lovers Inc - Thank you ladies for the opportunity and thank you Kenneth for sending me the book!
(Ha! This was what I forgot to mention last week!*thud*)



Shine
by Lauren Myracle
- Borrowed
-Love the cover!
-I hope the story is good as well so I can buy the hardcover too to add it to my collection
Book of Love (Knight Angels #1)
by Abra Ebner
- Borrowed
- I just noticed that you can read it for free on goodreads;)





Marked (Soul Guardians #1)
by Kim Richardson
- Bought







Dead Rules
by Randy Russell
- Bought
- This is what I'm currently reading and I'm loving it so far! ;)
- After reading Rachel's fantabulous review and checking out the sneak peak of the book HarperCollins Publishers offers on their site, I was hooked! It's  addictive, really!
- And OMG! The cover! I'm kind of obsessed with it.LOL Those eyes...O_O They're so... cool and creepy and hypnotic! I might have to get the hardcover too, just to stare at it more closely LOL

Demon's Fall
by Karalynn Lee
- Free from Carina Press

Miya Black, Pirate Princess I 
by Ben White
- From Author to review - Thank you!


The Beginning of After
by Jennifer Castle
- NetGalley 
- So much for not requesting any more books from NG until I read what I already have! *sigh* Well, they shouldn't tempt me!:))

Out in Blue (Return to Sanctuary #1) 
by Sarah Gilman
- NetGalley

The Mephisto Covenant (The Mephisto Covenant #1)
by Trinity Faegen
- NetGalley
- I squealed a little when I got it, even though I can't read and review it right away as I would like to, since it comes out in late September. But I can't wait to read it!



Imaginary Girls
by Nova Ren Suma
- NetGalley
- Another book I am very excited about!
- I requested it a while ago and surprisingly, I just got it this week!




And from audible.com

Shade (Shade #1)
by Jeri Smith-Ready

- A lot of my bloggy friends love this series, so I thought I should check it out;
- I just started listening to it and it's pretty good so far, I like the narrator's voice;

Heist Society (Heist Society #1)
by Ally Carter
 







Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1)
by Maggie Stiefvater
-Time to see what's all the fuss about :D
- I got this one for free from sync; if you're unfamiliar with audiobooks but you'd like to try them, go to this site, they are offering free audibooks all summer (each week, different titles)





That's all I got this week! What did you get in your mailbox?

Happy reading!
xoxo
 Deea

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to read The Beginning of After and Imaginary Girls. Great IMM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they all look really good! And I like Shiver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice stack of books. I have shiver, shade and imaginary girls on my tbr list ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...