June 4, 2011

Random Act of Kindness - May Wrap-up

sHi guys!

Even if I didn't have that much time to read in the past few weeks, I did add a lot of amazing books to my TBR pile for this summer! I've also got some books that have been on my wishlist for a long time, yay! I'm really grateful to Isalys & Vanessa @ Books Soulmates for putting up the best program ever, Random Acts of Kindness and, of course, to the lovely ladies who sent me those books!




Random Acts of Kindness aka R.A.K. is a program that gives us the opportunity to share our love for books with readers from all around the world! Because we all love receiving and giving away books, we can make someone happy just by checking out their wishlist and sending them a book they've really wanted to read! And because this is a great community, we may even get some books in return!

The rules:

Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.

Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)

Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.

If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.

At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!


So here's what I got in May:

 

Thank you sooo much Emma! I've been dying to read this book!

 

Thanks Mia! I'm so happy to finally get this book! I won a signed paper copy a while ago at a contest but it got lost in the mail and I was too sad and disappointed to even order it afterwards! So I'm glad I can finally add it to my TBR pile!


Yay, finally I have the complete Iron Fey series!!! I can't wait to read it!

(BTW, I have two copies of The Iron Daughter, so if anyone has it on their RAK wishlist, let me know)




OMG! This book!!! I've been DYING to read it!!! I actually squealed and hugged it when it arrived in the mail! Evie sent me her own copy, but it's just like new and huge and gorgeous and hardcover and she sent it to me all the way from the US!!! So thanks a lot Evie, you're the best!<3


Bottom line.... RAK rocks! And the book bloggers community is simply fabulous! Thank you all! And expect even more books from me this summer, I'm in a giving mood!:D

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Graduation Giveaway! (Int.)

xoxo
Deea

1 comment:

  1. Omg im so jealous all of that books are sooo nice! wow i think this is a very very great program ill participate too and also i dont live in the US so its really hard for a good books to come by. thanks for this post!
    following you on twitter too.
    thanks more power

    LALAINE ficbookrevs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...