September 28, 2011

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa Book Trailer!

O.M.G. You guys! Did you seen the trailer for The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa?! If it isn't the best book trailer ever, then it's definitely in top 3! I'd say EPIC!


It's really, really well done in my opinion and captures the feeling of the book so freaking well! I got goose bumps and everything! Brilliant! The ice effects, the music, Iron Horse, Puck's smirk, Grimalkin... Awesomeness! It makes me want to read the book - or the entire series, for that matter - all over again! Love Ash!<3 *swoon**chills**fangirl**tear*

Source: Harlequin Teen Facebook Page


The Iron Knight  comes out in the US on October 25th 2011 at Harlequin Teen.

The Iron Fey on Goodreads







So...umm.. thoughts?:D

xoxo
Deea's Signature 

2 comments:

  1. I just posted the trailer on my blog too! Your right it really captures the book well - good as any movie trailer! Grim is so cute in the end - but he probably wouldn't like being called cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That IS an amazing trailer. Makes me want to get the book!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...