November 28, 2011

Spotted: Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare Official Trailer!


Hi!

Oh, wow! The Clockwork Prince official trailer is finally here! It has been released earlier today
exclusively on EW.com - go HERE to watch it - and then come back to tell me what you think of it, hehe. ;)

***UPDATE: Here it is now:




Have you noticed how book trailers are getting better and better lately? How they get real actors and catch the feeling of the books? Well, I think this one is absolutely amazing! Then again, it's not like we expected anything less from Vanya from  VLC Productions. I think it's really well done, everything seems so real! And don't you just love Ed Westwick' s voice on the background? *melts*

Also, looks like there are some rumors about an upcoming Infernal Devices movie. Check out THIS ARTICLE for details. (Thanks Mundie Moms for the tip!)


Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) - Pub. Date: December 6th 2011

P.S. If you live in Romania and haven't started this series yet (a pity, really), you can always get a pretty hardcover copy from Leda Books HERE

Have a great week!
xoxo
Deea

1 comment:

  1. You know that feeling of finally returning home after you have been on a trip for several days? The type of trip that ends with a long drive, and those last few hours of highway seem to keep multiplying. From the moment I cracked open this book, that was the feeling I was overwhelmed with. I felt like I had come home again after a long journey. Most people that know me, know that I love Cassandra Clare (and Jace), and love might be too weak of a word! Something about her writing calls to me, and just clicks with my personality. She has gone far beyond my expectations with Clockwork Prince. As I say above, it is stunningly perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...