August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read Since I Started Blogging

Hey!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. They created this feature because they like lists and it is fun for us book lovers to share our top tens about everything bookish.

This week's topic...

Top 10 favorite books/series you've read since you started your blog. The books that made you go over the moon and just maybe made you write a fangirl/fanboy review about.

I'm really bad with lists (especially with narrowing down all the amazing books I've read in over a year and a half to only ten, but... Here's me trying):
*In no particular order































And because I love reading hot romances from time to time, I have to mention my favorites:

Acheron (Dark-Hunter Universe) by Sherrilyn Kenyon,
Eternal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #1) by Larissa Ione,
Dreams of a Dark Warrior  (Immortals After Dark #11) by Kresley Cole,
The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld #8) by Gena Showalter and
The Immortal Highlander (Highlander #6) by Karen Marie Moning.

Oh, and I would have mentioned The Vampire Academy, The Mortal Instruments or some L.J. Smith books too, but I read those before I started blogging. So... There you have it. ;)

What's on your favorite list? Do you share any of mine?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...