September 9, 2012

Awesome Book Deals!

Hey!

I spent some time on Amazon.com and The Book Depository the other day and I wanted to share with you some of the awesome deals I found. You know, in case you are not overwhelmed by your huge TBR piles already or if you don't have what to read anymore. :))

*Most of them are either recommended by me, or by trusted book bloggers and friends. ;)

**I know some of them are sequels, but they're still good if you want to complete your collections or to get the whole series at a better price.

On Amazon:
(kindle)
$ 2.99!





At The Book Depository:
~Click on the book cover to go to TBD: 

Eve and Adam
by Katherine Applegate,
Michael Grant^:
$2.98
Under the Never Sky
by Veronica Rossi:
$4.72
The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1)
by Kelley Armstrong: $4.45
Angelfall^^ (Penryn & the End of Days)
by Susan Ee: $6.91
pic namepic namepic name

Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer: $5.57 Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer: $4.76 The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M Valente: $6.44 The Guardian (Sphere) by Nicholas Sparks: $4.73
pic namepic name

Revelations: (Blue Bloods #3) by Melissa de La Cruz: $4.49 The Van Alen Legacy: (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa de La Cruz: $4.74 Raising Demons (Hex Hall UK #2) by Rachel Hawkins: $4.58 Bitten (Women of the Otherworld UK #1) by Kelley Armstrong: $5.77
pic namepic namepic namepic name

^Eve and Adam in paperback has a different cover, but I used that one because it's more popular, so you can have an idea what book it is.

^^I read Angelfall a while ago when it was still just a kindle indie book and it was practically impossible to get a paperback here, but I LOVED it, it's amazing, so of course I'm glad I can finally get a paper copy for my favorites bookshelf.

***I should mention that the links are FYI only, I'm not monetary compensated or anything for posting them.

***The kindle deals offered by HarperTeen (Eve, Partials, Under the Never Sky, Masque....) expire on 9/17, but I don't know about the rest. So grab them while you can!:)

For freebies and more kindle deals, check out my Kindle Deals Page.

Happy shopping and happy reading!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Woot!! THose are some great Deals!!! Thanks for putting this awesome list together! I might catch a copy of Angelfall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome girls!:D Looks like Eve and Adam is already out of stock, but the rest are all awesome deals (I got almost all of them too). Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...